Good thoughts from the Doctor:
- Live life fully and leave room for a relationship.
- It sounds paradoxical, but the people who cherish their own lives tend to be the best lovers. They have the most to give because they have given the most to themselves.
- … make yourself the person you want to be, by having the kind of life you want to have – and always leaving room for a relationship, when you find the right one.
- (on ‘mending’ a broken heart) You cannot actively “mend” it. You have to let it heal.
- Anything a couple enjoys sharing together is intimate.