Key Projects (Limit of 5)
- #Uke50ByHeart: Learn 50 songs on Ukulele. Be able to play and sing each from memory.
- Bonus points: Perform for seniors in assisted living home.
- Bonus points: Post 1 or more videos to Youtube
- #WordsToLiveBy: Learn Design and Typography by creating 50 images/drawings/pieces with quotes displayed with love.
- Organize WDS Local for DC/NVA
- Learn Clojure and Functional Programming
- Clojure/ClojureScript: Vanguard rebalancing calculator
- Clojure: A Ukulele TAB Markdown (tentative)
- ...and coding at work
- Post to the blog 3x per week with a focused theme/topic. (e.g. Choosing The Game You Wish To Play)
- Run 3 times each week to prepare for the Army 10 Miler.
- Push-ups, Pull-ups, and dumbbell exercises on off days.
- Have fruit with breakfast every morning.
- Once a week: Ukulele Chord Progressions
- #FollowTheSun: For a period of no less than 1 month starting 6/14, no screens or electric lights after 845pm. Wake up at 6am.
- #CashMostly: Reduce credit card usage as much as possible.
Reading and Learning
- Born For This by Chris Guillebeau - Done
- Clojure for the Brave and True by Daniel Higginbotham - Done
- Seth Godin Freelancer Course - Done
- Robert A. Heinlein
- Stranger in a Strange Land - Done
- Starship Troopers - Done
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress - Done
- Getting Past No by William Ury - Started